Appliance Delivery & Policy
Can we deliver to you?
To find out if we can deliver to you, or to check that you postcode is within our delivery area, please call us on 01132 490496 or....
- Same day/next day delivery*
- AM or PM delivery options*
- Timed delivery arrangement*
- Careful appliance placement
- Unboxing and removal of packaging
- Placing appliances in basements*
- Placing appliances in attics*
- Lifting appliances over obstacles*
* Read our delivery policy
Our Delivery Service
Our delivery service is available 6 days a week from 8:30am till 5:30pm, Monday through to Saturday.
Our delivery crews are equipped to handle all free standing & integrated appliances including large chest freezers, American style - side by side fridge freezers and range cookers.
If you are buying your next appliance from us and having us deliver it for you, you may want to consider taking advantage of our extensive appliance installation service, more about this service can be found on the following page: appliance installation service.
Our delivery policy contains in depth information about the terms & conditions of our delivery service. See below for info.
The information below explains the limitations and definitions of our delivery service.
Terms & Conditions
- Same day/next day delivery - should be available if the product ordered is in stock at Bells Domestics.
- AM or PM delivery options - we can offer morning or afternoon deliveries if agreed. Our AM delivery times are before 1pm. Our PM delivery times are after 1pm up until the close of the working day at 17:30.
- Timed delivery arrangement - we can offer a timed delivery arrangement if agreed. This can be in the form of a phone call half an hour before the delivery takes place or at a specified time, subject to agreement.
- Our delivery teams can lift appliances over permanent fittings but we would appreciate anything that can be freely moved to be in a position which would not obstruct the delivery of your appliance.
- Our delivery teams can move appliances up or down stairs if requested.
Please make sure you measure access into your property and the proposed final appliance location, this is essential. Please pay special attention if buying large appliances as they may not fit, this could apply to items like large chest freezers, American style - side by side fridge freezers or range cookers.
Please note: Bells Domestics will not be held responsible in any situation where an appliance cannot be successfully delivered due to incorrect measurements taken by a customer.
If Bells Domestics are responsible for any damage to property.
All our staff are covered by a fully comprehensive Public and Employers Liability Insurance policy.
This website and its content are protected under copyright law. No part of this web site may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form and by any means, except with the following exceptions: search engines, spiders, bots, review sites or sites Bells Domestics are already using. Although care has been taken, Bells Domestics cannot guarantee the accuracy of information on this website and therefore we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accept no liability for loss or damage, howsoever arising. Bells Domestics reserve the right to remove the site or remove and alter content at any time without prior notice.
This website may include links to other websites; these links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Bells Domestics endorses such websites and/or their content. Bells Domestics take no responsibility for loss or damage suffered as a result of using external websites.
By using our website you are agreeing to this disclaimer and our stated policies.