Appliance Spare Parts & Policy
CALL or BOOK ONLINE
We stock hundreds of spare parts and have a direct connection to the largest trade supplier of spares in the UK.
Submit a spare part request by clicking the button below which launches our easy-to-use step-by-step spare parts form or call us directly on 01132 490496 and ask to speak to a member of our team.
We have spare parts for...
- Freestanding appliances
- Integrated appliances
- Washing machines
- Tumble dryers
- Vacuum cleaners
Spare parts delivered direct to your door!
If you already know what's wrong with your appliance and can do the repair yourself, buy a spare part from us and save a lot of money.
We stock a vast array of spare parts for many different domestic appliances and have a direct connection to the largest trade supplier of spares in the UK who themselves have hundreds of thousands of spare parts in stock! Just fill out our enquiry form above and we'll get you what you need.
Visit our Spare Parts support site to find the part you are looking for:
Parts available for multiple manufacturers:
We have hundreds of parts in stock:
Spare Parts Policy
Our spares policy contains in depth information about the terms & conditions of our appliance spare parts service, returning non-faulty spare parts and includes an important reminder about using our spares service. See below for info.
The information below explains the limitations of our spare parts service. Please be aware that our online spare part enquiry service is not a fault diagnosis service. For fault diagnosis, please visit our appliance repair page, or call 0113 2490496 if you would like to talk to a member of our team about your faulty appliance.
If a quote is not accepted then the diagnostic charge is applicable.
Terms & Conditions
- All spare parts are sold on the understanding that they are fitted by a suitably competent person. Bells Domestics accept no responsibility for any injury sustained through the fitting of a spare part purchased from us.
- Bells Domestics will not be held responsible for the failure of a customer to recognise or practise the required safety procedures while fitting a spare part purchased from us.
- The customer is responsible for correctly diagnosing any fault(s) on appliance(s) and therefore part(s) ordered by customers are treated as specifically required to correctly repair the appliance(s).
- We do not supply spare parts for fault finding purposes. Please use our repair service.
- Special order items, circuit boards and other delicate electronic items are non returnable and non refundable.
Returning Non-Faulty Spare Parts
Non faulty spares are returnable only under the following conditions;
- Bells Domestics staff ordered the wrong spare part.
- The wrong spare part was picked through a supplier.
Please note: Condition/s will only be honoured if correct information has been supplied by the customer.
A reminder when using our spares service
Bells Domestics urge all our customers to be certain exactly which part is required before ordering a specific spare part. We can accept no liability when incorrect technical information has been given to us.
This website and its content are protected under copyright law. No part of this web site may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form and by any means, except with the following exceptions: search engines, spiders, bots, review sites or sites Bells Domestics are already using. Although care has been taken, Bells Domestics cannot guarantee the accuracy of information on this website and therefore we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accept no liability for loss or damage, howsoever arising. Bells Domestics reserve the right to remove the site or remove and alter content at any time without prior notice.
This website may include links to other websites; these links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Bells Domestics endorses such websites and/or their content. Bells Domestics take no responsibility for loss or damage suffered as a result of using external websites.
By using our website you are agreeing to this disclaimer and our stated policies.