Appliance Repairs & Policy
CALL or BOOK ONLINE
Our highly experienced engineers repair domestic appliances at competitive prices.
Submit a free repair request by clicking the button below which launches our easy-to-use step-by-step repair form or call us directly on 01132 490496 and ask to speak to a member of our team.
Why choose us?
- No call-out charge for work accepted
- Free standing & built-in specialists
- All makes & models repaired
- Fast & efficient service
- All work fully guaranteed
- On call 6 days a week
- Covering West Yorkshire & surrounding areas
- Sign-written company vehicles
- Many spare parts in stock
Why buy a new one? Get it repaired & save money!
Instead of going through the costly process of buying a new appliance when your old one breaks down, get it repaired instead: we are the #1 choice in West Yorkshire for domestic appliance repair covering Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, and Wakefield areas.
Our appliance repair service covers:
Washing machine repair, washer dryer repair, tumble dryer repair, dishwasher repair, fridge repair, freezer repair, chest freezer repair, fridge freezer repair, side by side fridge freezer repair, single oven repair, double oven repair, gas hob repair, electric hob repair, gas cooker repair, electric cooker repair, range cooker repair, cooker hood repair
We expect the very best from our engineers in the service they provide to our private and commercial customers.
- All our repair engineers are DBS background checked meaning they can safely work in high risk environments, they are also fully insured under our company liability insurance.
- All our repair engineers wear company uniform with our insignia so you know they are genuine employees of our business.
- All our repair engineers regularly take courses offered by appliance manufacturers for new models so they are always capable of understanding the problem and more importantly, solving it!
Official repair agents for manufacturers:
We hold contracts with recognized clients:
Our repair policy contains in depth information about chargeable repairs, diagnostic charges, if an appliance is beyond economical repair, our guarantees on chargeable repair work and situations where repairs are done under warranty. See below for info.
Bells Domestics do not have a call out charge for work accepted. Customers only pay the parts & labour cost required to repair the appliance as quoted.
If a quote is not accepted then the diagnostic charge is applicable.
Diagnostic Charges - Freestanding Appliances
- Washing Machines from £39.00
- Washer Dryers from £45.00
- Dishwashers from £48.00
- Tumble Dryers from £39.00
- Fridges from £39.00
- Freezers from £39.00
- Chest Freezers from £39.00
- Fridge Freezers from £39.00
- Side By Side Fridge Freezers from £50.00
- Gas Cookers from £60.00
- Electric Cookers from £39.00
- Range Cookers from £60.00
Diagnostic Charges - Integrated Appliances
- Washing Machines from £42.00
- Washer Dryers from £48.00
- Dishwashers from £54.00
- Tumble Dryers from £42.00
- Fridges from £42.00
- Freezers from £42.00
- Fridge Freezers from £50.00
- Single Ovens from £39.00
- Double Ovens from £45.00
- Gas Hobs from £60.00
- Electric Hobs from £45.00
- Cooker Hoods from £45.00
Beyond Economical Repair (BER)
Situations can arise where our engineers have diagnosed a fault and the cost of the repair exceeds the value of the appliance and/or a complete replacement appliance, or the parts required are not available (obsolete). In these cases the appliance is deemed "Beyond Economical Repair" (BER).
Guarantees on Chargeable Repair Work
All repair work is guaranteed for a period of 3 months parts & labour. Parts & labour refers specifically to the repair we have performed on your appliance.
Appliances Under Warranty
Covers electronic or mechanical faults which have arisen during a stated warranty period.
New appliances are covered by manufacturers warranty, it is advisable that customers contact the relevant manufacturer and explain the fault. Please note you will need model and serial numbers which can be found on the appliance.
If a fault arises on your appliance and the appliance is guaranteed by Bells Domestics, please call us on 01132 490496 explaining the fault and providing the model and serial numbers.
Please note: Whether or not your appliance is guaranteed by a manufacturer or ourselves you must provide proof of purchase.
What Isn't Covered Under Warranty
- Work carried out by unauthorized and or unqualified persons.
- Wilful or accidental damage or neglect.
- Failure to observe the manufacturer's recommended guidelines for normal domestic operation of the appliance.
- Claims for loss of food. It is strongly advised that the food contents of refrigeration equipment are insured and checked regularly. Fridges and freezers must be in operation for a minimum of 24 hours from first use before stocking with food to ensure correct internal temperatures are achieved.
- Assuring the appliance is readily accessible for inspection, repair or removal.
- Liability for damage during removal of appliances.
- Any damage caused by power loss or spikes.
- Damage caused by environmental conditions or natural elements.
- In the case of chargeable repairs, any faults that may develop on your appliance after our visit which are not connected to the work we have carried out.
- Faults not affecting the operational function of the appliance such as lids, hoses and similar items.
- Pump blockages on free standing and built in washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers.
- Unblocking drainage channels on refrigeration equipment.
- Consumable items requiring routine replacement such as filament lamps and filters.
- Cosmetic items such as cabinet, trim, scratches and rust.
This website and its content are protected under copyright law. No part of this web site may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form and by any means, except with the following exceptions: search engines, spiders, bots, review sites or sites Bells Domestics are already using. Although care has been taken, Bells Domestics cannot guarantee the accuracy of information on this website and therefore we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accept no liability for loss or damage, howsoever arising. Bells Domestics reserve the right to remove the site or remove and alter content at any time without prior notice.
This website may include links to other websites; these links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Bells Domestics endorses such websites and/or their content. Bells Domestics take no responsibility for loss or damage suffered as a result of using external websites.
By using our website you are agreeing to this disclaimer and our stated policies.